Sunday, August 24, 2014

Iss 9 P 39 "Fat shaming"

For a change I thought I could set Ronni out there to make some fat jokes, and show off some of the repertoire she has picked up over the years from having such insults hurled at her constantly. Now, prom Queen is very skinny and lanky, so it's not like any of this is valid. It's just Ronni trying to rile her up to get her charging back at her. After all, she is pretty confident in her abilities, and they are outside where she has plenty of room to grow.

Now if only she hadn't gotten distracted...





Initially I was going to have her break the fourth wall here, but decided to give the line to Stanley instead, with him calling her out for fat shaming. Which still gave me the chance to use one of my favorite lines, "Don't judge me".

Cartoony and fun, this is the last light joke fir a while, so enjoy it folks... I'ma warn you, we're going into bad country here. These were initially the first few panels of the oage, and this page gets dark...

No comments:

Post a Comment